HP Printers are globally well-known printer manufacturers who have remarkably gained trusts of million users. HP Printers have lessened the workload of people by providing quality image and highly advanced features that enable the users to work with ease while printing their document.
If you have purchased the All-In-One Printer- HP Officejet 3830 let us appreciate your choice. HP Officejet 3830 enables you to print, scan, copy and fax photos and documents, all at a single platform. You can connect the printer to your home or office network through Wi-Fi and can use it from Apple AirPrint through smartphones or tablets. If you are running a small business and want excellent printing quality then HP Officejet 3830 is perfect for you. It accepts a variety of paper sizes and types. The best part about this printer is it checks and maintains its own ink level and the ink is used only at the time of printing.
So, if you have bought a brand-new HP Officejet 3830 and want the guidance of the set-up then, Contact HP Printer Tech support Number +1-800-656-0360 and get the best techs at your service instantly.
The most common issue with most of the printers is the offline issue. Basically, when the users give the printing command, there is a message that pops up that doesn’t allow to print the document and that is where the offline printer issue arise.
HP Officejet 3830 is of great use with special specifications that makes your printing work much easy and gives out fruitful results. There might be a possibility that your HP Officejet 3830 printer goes through offline issue. There are many possible reasons behind this issue and we at HP Printer tech support number +1-800-656-0360 are there to give you full assistance to resolve your all printer related issues.
• USB connection problem
• Weak Network Printer connection
• Issue of wrong selection due to multiple system usage
So, if you still don’t figure out the reason behind your offline HP Officejet 3830, then you can contact us anytime with our HP Printer Tech Support Number +1-800-656-0360.
• Firstly, you have to check the manual IP address for your HP Officejet 3830. When you get the IP address, put the address in the command line of your HP Printer. Now write the IP address on your browser to get the printer information on your computer screen.
• Now you have to open the Network Settings and then Click on Wireless and then select Network address.
• Then next step is to linking the address to the radio system which will give you manual IP address so that your HP Officejet 3830 gets a Manual IP address as well.
• Now select the radio button which says Manual DNS Server attained to you and then under the manual preferred type complete the IP address received by you and then under manual alternate type, alternative address has to be put.
• The next step is to check the type of connection your printer has and then follow the instructions to resolve the connection issue.
• Your HP Officejet 3830 might have other issues as well such as weak network printer connection whose signal is weak enough to send or receive the proper commands.
We understand that your work is very important and as printer plays a vital role behind the complete documentation of your paperwork thus it’s a must that your HP Printer works properly. Issues with printers might arise but you don’t need to get panic. Our HP Printer customer support is there round the clock to give you proper assistance so that your printer issues are resolved as soon as possible.